Looking for your next career move? See our latest vacancies below:
MARKETING MANAGER – Birkenhead, CH41 9BA.
Star International is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Birkenhead. This is a full mix marketing role that would be perfect for a Junior Marketing Manager or an experienced Marketing Executive looking for career progression in a role that offers the autonomy to take ownership of the company’s marketing function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of marketing activity for the business and will report into the senior management team. This role will offer the opportunity to help lead and shape the marketing strategy for the business.
This is a varied role, with a full mix of marketing activity, combined with input into other commercial activities, including the preparation of bids and tenders. The role would suit someone with a background in B2B marketing, with a working knowledge of the maritime sector or a related, compliance orientated industry.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of marketing experience, including experience in a B2B environment and will be comfortable working autonomously to implement marketing initiatives.
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns and content marketing initiatives (primarily B2B).
- Support the development and implementation of a sales and marketing strategy and associated activity calendar.
- Produce content for a variety of mediums including brochures, flyers, product datasheets, press releases, news articles, sales packs, and technical documents.
- Produce and manage content for star-international.co.uk.
- Plan and implement new product / category launches.
- Manage external agencies for functions including graphic design, web development, print etc.
- Support senior management and sales teams with the preparation and delivery of bids and tenders.
- Coordinate and attend industry events and exhibitions.
- Other commercial activities, as required by the business.
Desired skills and experience:
- A minimum of three years of marketing experience, including B2B activity.
- Experience in the maritime sector, or related industry.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Previous experience of using content management systems (WordPress, Joomla).
- Experience of using email marketing systems (Mail Chimp).
- Experience of PPC advertising.
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive remuneration package, with salary negotiable dependent on experience.
- Paid overtime.
- 2x annual bonuses.
- Support in formal training and career development.
- 20 days holiday, excluding bank holidays. Additional leave allowance accrued annually.
How to apply